We’re hiring! Front Runner Outfitters is a world-renowned vehicle-based adventure gear company specialising in the toughest roof racks and accessories.
We're looking for an energetic Picker/Packer to assist us in preparing orders for shipping in our Mortdale warehouse. To ensure success in this position you will need to perform to a high level of accuracy. Top candidates will be upstanding, organised and able to perform under pressure.
The successful candidate will:
- Utilise order sheets and scanners to pick a wide variety of items, place and arrange items in proper packaging following specific instructions and arrange them on pallets.
- Check arriving containers contents for damage, and confirm correct items and quantities are selected.
- Perform duties in accordance with standard operating instructions and ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and defect-free.
- Operate a forklift, maintain equipment and perform basic maintenance, conduct physical inventories and report quality variances.
- Meet specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keep products separated, organised and in good rotation.
- Monitor product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Operate Forklift at different height levels.
- Report any mechanical problems.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Perform stock takes as required.
- Follow required work safe practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Valid Forklift Certification
- Familiarity with computers preferred
8am to 4pm with overtime hours as necessary.
Sound like an awesome fit? We want to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to mail to: [email protected]