If you’re planning a trip where you’ll be venturing off paved roads and might encounter sand or mud, you should consider carrying rescue tracks. For vehicles stuck in soft surfaces, these portable solid ladders provide enough stability and traction underneath tires for simple, safe vehicle recovery.
• This useful tool will not only save you time, and money, it may just save your vacation.
• Slim and easily storable bolted to the top of the Front Runner Slimline rack or underneath the rack. Other manufacturers sand ladders are difficult and cumbersome to mount and store.
• Can be doubled up and utilized for short distance bridging over ruts, etc.
• At campsites with soft or wet ground the Front Runner Sand Lizard Trax can be used as solid surface for the roof top tent ladders, table legs, etc. They can even be used as an outdoor shower floor.
• The Sand Lizard Trax are made of a rigid, high-density fiberglass composite material, coated in a high friction, non-slip weather proof surface.
• They are just 1/4” thick each yet have incredible strength.
• Take the easy way out. Get a pair of Sand Lizard Trax!
Mounts effortlessly to the Front Runner Slimline or Slimline II Roof Rack.
Can also be mounted to other manufacturer’s roof racks, or stored underneath luggage, etc.
Made with gritted reinforced fiberglass.
WEIGHT: 16 lbs
45"L x 10 1/4"W x 1/4"D.
Sold in PAIRS with all nuts, bolts and washers necessary to mount to the top of the Front Runner Slimline or Slimline II Roof Rack.