• Includes the black powder coated Front Runner Double Jerry Can holder made of 3 CR12 stainless steel.
• Adjustable tension clasp for a rattle free grip.
• 10.57 Gallon (40 liter) tank made from food grade polyethylene and is BPA free.
• Filler at top, drain/hose attachment at bottom.
• Filler cap safety line. Never loose the cap!
• Takes up the same amount of space on a rack as the Front Runner double jerry can holder.
• The 40L water tank is removable to use the double jerry can holder for jerry cans.
Mounts with 4 bolts anywhere on the Front Runner Slimline Roof Rack or interior Jeep JK rack.
This can also be secured to nearly any flat surface.
Tip: Water tanks are best stored completely dry. Water in any type of small tank (stainless steel or Poly) will get stale and have a taint to the taste over a period of time. Tanks should be cleaned periodically. We recommend using 1 part bleach to 6 parts water, letting the solution sit overnight and then thoroughly flushing out. If water was sitting in the tank over a long period of time and a bad taste persists -- use baking soda to flush out the tank and repeat as necessary.
Height: 13.6" / to filler w/ cap 14.75"
Download the 3D .pdf. If you have Acrobat Pro 9, you can even measure it. The dimensions on the model are correct.
Includes 40L plastic tank, Front Runner Double Jerry Can Holder, steel straps, lockable clasps, hose, and hose clamp.
This tank ships with a Raco quick connect universal adapter on the end of the 12mm hose. Most quick connect adapters (brands like Orbit, Melnor, Gardena, Gilmour, Claber) found at any hardware store will work. Attach any standard garden hose fittings, and/or a shut off valve, etc.
The universal quick connect adapter can be removed to install a classic garden hose fitting at the end of the supplied hose. Look for a male garden hose thread with a 5/8” flare fitting. We suggest a product like the Gilmore 5/8” Male Mender.